Monday, January 3, 2011

Episode One...let's meet the gals.

Welcome back crazy Bachelor Fanatics! Only true fans would continue to watch this train wreck of a show that can't even think of a new idea so they bring back a dude who failed the first time...
So my friends... before we officially begin, I need to set a couple things straight.

First off, I feel it's only fair that I put this out there for all the readers so that I might be cut a little slack. A lot has changed in Lin-daffodile's world. I now have 2 kiddos and life is unpredictable. The nights of predictable bed times and routines is SOOOO OVER...so bare with me on the timeliness of this thing-a-ma-jig.
Secondly, I don't work anymore so...my access to a computer is not quite as "in your face" so...forgive me if my blog isn't ready for viewing first thing Tuesday morning. Priorities..you know.
And finally---because my quiet house might quickly turn to a crying house...I might have to make these puppies short.

AND NOW...for the real reason you're reading this. Let's get this party started baby!

General thoughts and concerns:
1. Okay...I never watched the Brad season so I really don't hate the guy at all. What's wrong with the fact that he didn't pick a chick that he obviously didn't love at the end? If he didn't love them...he didn't pick them...sheesh. Would pulling a Jake Pavelblah been better? Let me pick an ididot that is soooo wrong for me and then let's break up 2 weeks later. I respect you Brad...well..I did until you agreed to do this again.

2. However, therapy or not (he did say he went to therapy, right?--or did I imagine he said it oh I don't know...a ZILLION times---we get it!)...what kind of guy would do this again? I never watched take one of the Mack but I do remember the macklash (heh heh heh) so seriously, this fool must be a glutton for pain and suffering. Of course he'll pick someone in the end THIS TIME...but that won't guarantee squat.

3. Was it really necessary to have the two rejected women come back for an apology? Oh pah-lese...we saw their sparkling diamonds...they've moved on and so have we and that was just cheesiness! In fact...
"You're breaking my heart!...You all feel good about that?"
--- Deanna Papas, Bachelorette season 4?

Now let's talk about these gals. Oh these gals...it's kind of a blur already isn't it? Sooo many...too many... so let's just talk about the memorable ones. I'm sure I'm missing something...but it really was too many and when they all have the same conversation with Brad about how much he's changed and how he's been in intense therapy---they all start to become one pathetic person.
  • Fangs--The fact that she stayed night one---tells me Brad's therapy was the biggest waste of money known to man! So not sexy...so not mysterious...just plan stupid. You heard of Fandango....well I say...Fang-go-home! He's not ready to get married and settle down if he chose her to stay. Seriously, you can see your unborn children in that psycho's eyes? (Yes, I did kinda just quote a Bryan Adams song)--no you can't so either you were put up to keeping her around (which is what I suspect) or your therapy isn't working.
  • Rockett--Uh ...I think I saw your who ha...way to leave NOTHING to the imagination.
  • That pretty mom---not the tragedy one but the other mom---that crazy animal print dress tells me she's probably an animal herself---and what does that mean to a non-animal person like me? It means I don't like her. Don't know why yet...but I'm sure she won't be a person I like.
  • Manscaper--Love it...not sure I love her for him....but it was funny to watch her in action.
  • Blonde mom with a sob story--I'll admit it...she has my vote. I'm a sucker for happy endings and well...when I heard about little Ricky...well...she got the Linda vote. (which means nothing if you've read my other blogs...my prediction of winning streaks officially ended with DWTS--when Misty May ruined my 8 year run. GRRRRRR)
  • That chick that kept trying to get some alone time with him--did she make it to the next round?? All I know, is she defined the word PATHETIC. Give it up already.
  • The first impression chick-- I liked her but that whole, "If you just need a friend to escape to during this whole thing" line- made me throw up a little.

That's about all I can offer tonight. I will be watching and I do see that this season will deliver what I so need...TRASH and CHEESE! Bring it baby!!!

I'll be mack...I mean back!

Lin-daffodil

2 comments:

  1. The macklash and Pavelblah!! Hilarious!! Glad the blog is back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! LOL that his money was wasted on therapy because of fangs! I was thinking.....seriously are you going to have children with fangs???????!!!!!!
    Can't wait to see your blog each week, or as it is posted depending on Grif and Char!!!
    xoxoxo
    C

    ReplyDelete