Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Ali meets the families...

Last night...on the Bachelorette, we saw Ali visit 4 hometowns---these are the highlights and my thoughts.

First, she visits Roberto's hometown. Although, I will agree that he looked quite yummy in his baseball uniform, HANDS DOWN the hottest uniform a man can wear is military fatigues. HANDS DOWN! And lucky me...I get to see that once a month. Anyway...moving on.
The date looked like a lot of fun and Ali seemed to enjoy herself (that chick laughs at everything...sheesh). The family seemed nice. Very Romanian-esc to have a Roberto Sr. and the mother named Olga and the daughter named Olga. PEOPLE...there are other names out there for your kids! My favorite part was when Roberto's mother said, "If you love Ali then propose her!" HYSTERICAL. I love my little immigrants! I also noticed, the men in Roberto's family (with the exception of Sr.---like the white girls) I'm sure Ali was pleased to see that! That pretty much sums up that date. I knew she'd have a good time and that she'd comment at least 7 times how hot he is. Funny, she didn't mention that to his family. When they asked her, what was it about Roberto?--Her true answer should have been, "He's hot!" Instead, she gave this B.S. about he was funny and nice and there was just a feeling. (A feeling of LUST...but whatever.)

Second date...my baby Cape Cod Chris.
I would like to go on record that when she breaks his heart---I will cry. He is the sweetest most adorable guy I've ever seen on the show. I'm not quite sure how he manages to be so sweet, so caring, and so manly all at once. His family---what little treasures they were. His father---still so in love with his late wife. His brothers and sisters-in-law wanting Chris to finally find love. All of it just melted my heart. I also love how he told her--"There is nothing to worry about because I would never have brought you here if I wasn't sure I liked you, and I like you. You make me smile and you make me happy." Then he also got me with the fact that he said, "I'm sad and a little jealous that my mom will never be able to see me happy like she did my brothers!" Cue the tears! Oh Ali...don't be stupid! Pick him...love him...marry him!---And since we know you probably won't pick the good guy---ABC...please make him the next Bachelor and give him the sweetest woman EVER! I could go on and on about this date...but it will just turn into a cry fest.

3rd date with Kirk and his families...EEEKs...scary stuff. I feel bad for the guy who has to split his life between both parents and I feel bad he was sent home, but that little trip down to the basement sealed the deal and we all know it. As many of you know...I'm not an animal person, but that basement and those freezers had me screaming and wanting to run for the hills. Did you all notice that when Ali was forced to talk to Kirk's dad in that dungeon, that she was practically curled up in the fetal position? Was it really necessary to have their one on one talk down there!? What was even more annoying is---In the real world, Kirk would have warned Ali that his father is a huge taxidermist--right? How do you not tell the gal that you want to introduce to your dad, that he's kinda weird and will most likely show you his hobby workshop. Another case of Bachelorette B.S. At any rate...Ali just didn't seem at ease with his family (even though at every home town she talked about how she can see herself there! LIES!)

4th and final date with "Hi...we can share clothes" Frank---What the heck was he wearing? I'll tell you what he was wearing, a woman's military jacket, a woman's white v-neck t-shirt, and his grandmother's cardigan (also v-neck)---for that look alone--I would have picked Kirk to stay one more week. I'm not a fan of Frank. I think he's a little deranged and has psycho tendencies and I'm waiting anxiously to see what goes down in Tahiti with that brunette he visits! Based on that preview--I think we can safely assume Cape Cod Chris and Roberto are the final two.

As I mentioned many times before...when she breaks Cape Cod Chris's heart---not if...but when---I will suggest that she be killed and her body be given to Kirk's dad! If Chris isn't the one...please let him go now and don't string him along.

Well folks...that about covers it...
Until next week...don't forget to stop and smell the roses

Lindaffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment