Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Who cares what happened with Ali...let's talk Vienna & Jake

Hey guys...
By my post title you can see that I'm more interested in covering the FIREWORKS from the last 30 minutes of The Bachelorette---but because this is the Ali season, I'll give you guys a quick...and I do mean quick recap of the episode and then we'll get to what we're all excited about this morning. Jakie poo and Vienna Sausage having it out on TV.

Ali--
The season in my opinion has reached a BORING point. All the drama is gone, all the weirdos have been released back into the real world (what a scary thought) and now we are to wait and see which of the "normal" dudes will make it to the end. SHE BETTER PICK SOMEONE. I've heard some rumors that she doesn't and let me go on record as saying... for a girl that left everything to find love...you better stinking find it missy!

Okay... so she's in Portugal with 5 dudes...Roberto, Ty, Frank, Kirk, and Cape Cod Chris.
She was very distracted and worried this week about her choices on whose families she should meet. None of the dates really impressed me. How many freaking castles can you go to? The part where Cape Cod had to drive that scooter was just embarrassing for him---but better safe than sorry. His gift to her was given at a very appropriate time. He flat out said, I didn't want to give this to you until I was sure I had feelings for you...well played... my friend...well played. He still seems a little awkward around her, goofy almost, but I think he's the nicest guy for her. It's definitely between him and Roberto- (well, if it were up to me)

So...to make a blog entry short and sweet...Ty gets the big COWBOY boot. It wasn't a good fit. Sorry buddy. I think she made the right choice.

Next week, we hopefully get to see the drama unfold with Frank and that woman he visits---but maybe that's a not for another 2 weeks. The one thing I'm thrilled about is that the taxidermy guy isn't Cape Cod's dad. Whew!

Okay...now on to what we all want to talk about...THE BREAK UP HEARD AROUND THE WORLD.

First off, I have to admit, other than catching some clips of break up news on People.com, I have not actually read any of the magazine articles about the break up. I didn't realize that Vienna really did seek out magazines that could tell her side of the story. Probably not the best move on her part (but what do we expect from the girl that EVERYONE hated in the house)--But even with that low blow from her---for the record I wasn't as disgusted by her as Jake was---I think Jake is a total psycho! What a master manipulator. He's the type of guy that can keep his cool and make anyone look irrational. HOW INFURIATING! Seriously...any guy that clearly has a temper that can keep his cool like that is one I'd avoid like the PLAGUE. Can we say, "He could go postal at any minute?" (cue creepy Twilight Zone music now) Of course, Vienna was constantly interrupting and being very immature, but I blame Jake. He was the one that got to pick his girl, right? So then, if you wanted a woman that would never question you or challenge you---THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED TENELY!!!!! She would have sat there and let you run the show and been thrilled that you "appreshiet" her! (I hated that way Tenely used to say appreciate!)

2 things stood out to me yesterday---that I feel are worth mentioning.
1. I loved when the two of them brought up her dog (who was so sick it needed IV's---I WON'T even go there!) and Chris Harrison said..."Okay guys...nobody cares about that!"---PURE COMEDY! and
2. When Vienna said, "Oh you're a pilot---you haven't flown a plan in over a year!---exactly what my beef is with the man! That fool needs to re up his flying license!

So the 2 sweethearts that were madly in love threw back insult after insult and pointed fingers the rest of the interview and then we had the major, "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!"--and bam...major tears and a very dramatic storming out by Vienna!

My thoughts--
I don't think she cheated.
She was stupid to tell the tabloids her side of the story---and her reasoning behind it was weak (the whole--Jake would have done it first, bit)
I think he's a nut job.
I think he is indeed a "fame whore"---why are you not in Texas being a pilot?
I kinda think he might be gay.
and finally---I blame him. He was the bachelor with 25 women vying for his affection. He had all the proof he needed in the house what type of person Vienna was---and he chose the absolute EXACT opposite of what he claimed he wanted (a woman that would support him and stand behind him and HIS decisions and basically let him run the show). The entire US of A saw that
Vienna was opinionated and strong and was not going to just sit pretty while Jake calls all the shots---But somehow Jake missed that. I guess it must have been the nightie she showed up in or the mud make out fest they had that distracted his thinking.

So friends...that was indeed the best part of the night for me. And contrary to what I've heard others say, it didn't look fake. It looked real. I think it was was real. Not like that bull we got when Jason and Melissa broke up on TV. That was pretty lame.

One final thought...how excited am I for the Bachelor Pad??? You have no idea! A blogger's DREAM!

Until next week...don't forget to stop and smell the roses

Lindaffodil

No comments:

Post a Comment